- May 8, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: admin
Summer!! Fear no more. Tips for your skin.
In this hot days protecting your skin is a herculean task. Well fear no more. We have helpful tips for your skin. Summer!! Fear no more.
The time has arrived where we shed our cocoons and embrace the anticipated summer. Tea? No! I would rather have a cold drink or just a water will be good enough. Your best friend inside your bag will be an umbrella for unexpected rain and to protect yourself from sun rays. Summer is here. Finally winter is done with. No more bulky clothes to wear..
It brings a whole lot of issues for your skin. Oily skin tends to act they have an oil mine and dry skin starts to act as Sahara Desert. All of a sudden acne and roughness busts your face. However, simple changes in your lifestyle can be a hack to get you out of those troublesome and embarrassment.
Summer Vs Skin
As the Fahrenheit in the thermometer increases we should acknowledge that’s it is time for a change. A change which you make for your daily skin routine. Just like you start to work out to shape your body for summer, your fragile skin needs extra care as well.
Too much of anything is always bad same goes with exposure to sun. Getting too much exposed to sun light will not only tan you but will sadden you by untimely aging. Our skin contains a pigments called melanin. Having too much exposure to the sun causes these natural pigments to be produced. That is why an extended stay under the direct sun results change in your skin tone. That is why, sun screen are must in summer.
CAM provides Summer skin tips for all types of Skin
- Rinse your face with clean water at least for 2 -3 times a day. Face wash is not mandatory. Just a splash of clean water can do the magic.
- Use of weather suitable products. For normal skin you can work with moisturizers that is water based. However, for oily skin summer is the worst time, so gel-based moisturizers are highly recommended. Then comes the extra acne prone skin and oily skin. You can always stick to facial sprays with minerals good for your skin. (Consulting with doctors for the compatibility of minerals for skin is helpful)
- Skins can get dry during summer. Make sure you follow the regular routine of cleaning, toningand moisturizing every night before sleeping for best result.
- Sweating can cause your skin pores to open up. Using a toner to can help close these pores. But make sure, before applying toner you rinse your face it with clean water.
- Pick a sunscreen that gels into your skin and gets absorbed. A minimum SPF of 30 is recommended and must be applied 20-30 minutes before you head out into the sun.
- Summer is hot and swimming is cool. Going be swimming is a great option. If that happens then, keep re-applying as and when it gets washed out. You don’t want to get sun burn or tanned bad. Do you?
- For summer, to keep your skin fresh, Lemonand tomato are very good for the job. A swift way to use tomato is to juice tomatoes without adding water and freeze the juice using your regular ice-trays. Use the frozen ice cube of and gently scrub on every alternate days and let it dry on the skin before washing it off.
- Shop proper clothes for summer. Put on lighter fabrics and cotton that can tackle heat. Don’t go for tight clothes as they can cause irritationand make sweaty parts of the body itch more.
- Maintain proper hygiene. It is fine to wash your body twice a day if the temperature is high.
- Eat fresh fruits and at least help yourself with 6 – 8 glasses of water a day.
- Stay away from Oily and Sugary foods.
Summer is here have no fear. It is just another summer. Follow the tips