- June 11, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: admin
Your skin is judged by people every now and then. With few things at your home, you can give it a fresh glow by the proven remedies to fight Blemishes and Acne Marks.
We wish to have a clear, glowing skin without any marks. However, many of us face the problems of acne and blemish. If it is a troublesome matter, we have several Skin specialized hospitals in Kathmandu here in Nepal, which you can consult. If the matter is inside control here are 9 ways to treat your blemish and marks on face and skin. The remedies ingredients are all regular used possessions in your house.
Skin blemish includes discoloration, dark spots, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. There are several reason for blemishes, however in general blemishes on the face are a cause due to genetics, inadequate skin care, hormonal imbalances, exposure to sun, aging and unhealthy food habits.
Getting Rid of Blemishes and Acne Marks from Face and Skin
1. Cardamom + Lemon
Steps to use Cardamom and Lemon to reduce Blemish and Marks:
1. Use cardamom powder and mix it with few drops of lemon juice
2. Apply it on your skin with Blemishes and Acne Marks
3. Leave it for 10 minutes
4. Rinse with clean water
2. Banana peel
Steps to use banana peel for blemish reduction:
1. Use the inside of a ripe banana peel to gently rub on the blemished area for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Leave it on without washing.
3. Repeat 2/3 times daily until you are happy with the results.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Steps to use apple cider vinegar for Blemish free skin:
1. Dilute the vinegar with three parts water, and apply on the affected area.
2. Wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
3. Use it 2-3 times a day for best results.
4. Potato Juice / Potato Slice
Steps to use potato to get blemish free skin:
1. Gently rub potato slices on marks and all over the face or apply potato juice to your face
2. Leave it for 10 minutes
3. Rinse with clean water
4. For best result, follow this routine daily
5. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti)
Steps to use multani mitti for reduced blemishes on face:
1. Blend two tablespoons of Multani mitti (which is easily available in the market) with rose water/ green tea/ cucumber juice/ lemon juice/ plain water to form a smooth paste.
2. Apply all over your face and neck.
3. Wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Follow this treatment once or twice a week until you see a difference
6. Aloe Vera
Steps to use aloe vera as a blemish lightening agent:
1. Get fresh aloe gel from a leaf. If you can’t find any, use extracted gel from the market.
2. Apply it on your skin and wash off when fully dry.
3. Treat your skin this way for a month for best results.
7. Orange peel with Organic Honey and Yogurt
Steps to use orange peel for blemish reduction:
1. Mix two teaspoons of powdered orange peel with one teaspoon each of organic honey and plain yogurt.
2. Apply all over your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
3. Repeat this 2-3 times a week to get a youthful glow.
8. Cucumber Juice / Cucumber
Steps to use cucumber to get blemish free skin:
1. Apply juice or massage your face with freshly cut cucumbers
2. This will help remove spots and marks. Helps to freshen up your face.
3. Use cucumber juice to wash your face once a day
4. Do this daily for a month for startling results.
9. The Honey Rub
Steps to use Honey Rub for Blemish free skin:
1. Use warm water to clean your face first
2. Quickly pat the skin and make it dry. This will open up your skin pores
3. Apply the honey on your face and lightly massage your face
4. Leave it for 20 minutes
5. Wash your face with warm water
6. Dry it and rub an ice cube or apply toner to close your pores
7. Follow the routing until you see satisfying results
Follow the tips according to your skin type. Though, CAM provide tips, it is essential to get recommendations from a Dermatologist or Skin specialist before following the tips.